What's new

Wish List

You know you have one. What writing instruments do you want? Which inks do you want to try?

My list of pens and inks:

• Lamy 2000 Fine - Nifty filling system, seems pretty tough...a good workhorse pen. Sounds like there may be some issues with leakage. If I had this pen, I'd ink it with one of Noodler's permanent black inks: Black EEL, Bulletproof Black, or Bad Black Moccasin.
  • Edison Collier Silver Marble medium - Absolutely love the color! The visual texture is fascinating. And I appreciate that this can be converted to an eyedropper-filled pen. I'd ink this with Noodler's Bad Blue Heron or something similar. Wouldn't that look awesome in this semi-translucent pen? Almost like ice with water underneath.
  • Waterman Carene black/gold - If it was only about looks, this pen would be the only one I'd own. I think the inlaid nibs are the most beautiful nibs out there, the epitome of class. As for ink...who knows? A pen like this deserves something special. Maybe an Iroshizuku ink, like Yama-guri (wild chestnut) or Yu-yake (sunset).

So how about you? What floats your boat?

Still learning all about this. I have seen many pens I like and some that just aren't my taste. Inks I can't really tell colors that well so as long as it doesn't run when wet it will work.

Top Bottom