What's new

Williams Mug Soap........finally got it figured out

$1.19ea
WMs shopping web.jpg

Last edited:

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
@old_school , I mixed Everclear with menthol crystals to make an homage to Fine Accoutrements Snake Bite. I call it Ulm Nom. Tonight, it was chillier than Snake Bite. Hoping your grain alcohol concoction heightens your shaving experience.

Also, apologies, Mr. _School. With the group buy, you and Mr. Bawn have chosen majestic, yet similar avatars.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
@old_school , I mixed Everclear with menthol crystals to make an homage to Fine Accoutrements Snake Bite. I call it Ulm Nom. Tonight, it was chillier than Snake Bite. Hoping your grain alcohol concoction heightens your shaving experience.

Also, apologies, Mr. _School. With the group buy, you and Mr. Bawn have chosen majestic, yet similar avatars.
So I'm not really invited to dinner at the @old_school place?

I lathered mine today for about 4 minutes or so, and of course I let it soak in hot water with the brush while I took a shower. I got a pretty great lather, I have found that more water is better, even after splashing my face with more water I run the brush tips with lather under the faucet then face lather more, I get a pretty good lather and for $1.12 here in Wisconsin I might just make sure I have puck of this on hand at all times.

I will tell you though that only after about 5 shaves, my puck is showing some serious wear, I don't know how you guys get so many shaves out of a puck, but I'm going to try and keep a count and see what I can get out of one.

Top Bottom