What's new

Why wasn't i warned?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
And people thought we were being dramatic when we warned about the dangers of gas filled canisters of shaving goo!!!

And people thought we were being dramatic when we warned about the dangers of gas filled canisters of shaving goo!!!

Not that you're wrong, but an explosion that scars your face is one thing. Having something blow through your..........

You know what. I'm going to assume you know where I'm headed with this. (shudders)

Best Quote Of The Day. :lol:

mastercontroller
#9 – 11:33 AM February 23, 2009
This is why I do all my computing from the safety of a toilet seat.
Nothing but perfectly safe water under my tender bits.

Why else have a laptop if not to use it on the crapper?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Not that you're wrong, but an explosion that scars your face is one thing. Having something blow through your..........

You know what. I'm going to assume you know where I'm headed with this. (shudders)

I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Melamine in baby formula and lead paint on toys aside, products for export really do have a different QA level.
Products made in China for sale IN China do not leave the border.
This story was of something that happened to someone there, so it was not the export stuff. Locals just cannot buy items manufactured for export.
There are always cheaters and thiefs who try to skirt the rules, but China regularly executes Company Owners who don't tow the line and screw up their plans for export world domination.

Last edited:
Top Bottom