What's new

Which Shaving Soaps have you sniffing over and over?

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Stirling Texas on Fire- some hate it I love it.

TOBS Sandalwood- I know it’s not a true Sandalwood scent but Sandalwoodyish is fine with me.

RazoRock- Santa Maria del Fiore.

Uncle Jon’s Pipe Smoke- one of the truest Cherry/Vanilla pipe smoke scent I’ve ever tried.

An Australian shaving soap making company, Whispers from the Woods, makes a number of soaps including “All Things Nice”. Sweet spiced sandalwood and honey. Absolutely superb on the nose. Excellent in all other respects as well!

Alive by Mammoth and
London Barbershop from Maggard.
Sample jars stay on the desk so little bursts of olfactory uplift are within arms' reach.

1692665519708.png

1692665720837.png

Attachments

• 1692665669447.png
    1692665669447.png
    725.9 KB · Views: 5
You have some sensitive skin, my friend. What soaps can your derma handle best.

ARKO! (soul recharger)

My tiny sample of Southern Witchcrafts Samhain (skin hates it; nose lurvs it)

Wickham’s 1912 Club Cola (after the ‘poisoned with Lemon Pledge part faded, it truly smells like a cola with lemon)

Col Conk v2 Bay Rum (smells like chai tea; happy nose)

Cella Extra Extra Bio (definitely isn’t marzipan; more like cologne?)

Saponifico Varesino 70th, Opuntia, Cubebe, and a few others (small samples — some actually smell better than ARKO! and that’s a true story, doggone it! They just don’t reassure my soul yet.)

Body Shop Maca Root and Aloe (subtle cologne)

No longer at Casa de Brogan, but fondly remembered:

Mitchell’s Wool Fat (skin went ow; nose went wow. Very effervescent)

Ach Brito Mogno (most severe case of nose/skin dichotomy. Mahogany for the win!)

Gentleman Jon’s shave soap (why does my brain crave the sandalwood my skin despises? Jail time for brain! Jail time for 1,000 years for brain!)

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I keep coming back to Noble Otter Batter‘s Up to see if it gets any better, changes or mellows…it doesn’t. Funky!

Top Bottom