What's new

Which ELECTRIC RAZOR did you use today (with SOTD pics)?

Saturday 20th April

Lectric Pre Shave- Kemei 1102 - 4711 Aftershave - Cerave Moisturiser

A lovely shave today. The 1102 is less harsh than my Remington F6. I seem to prefer the smaller profile heads and get a more comfortable shave with them

20240420_105421.jpg

Sunday 21st April

Lectric Pre Electric - Kemei 2026 - The Shave Factory Cologne #3 (Arabian)

The 2026 is dry only....despite what the product description says on Amazon. With a little care the cutters can be washed in-situ and of course the top cap can be removed and rinsed to clean the foil. 3 motor speeds available and the result was excellent.

Sunday 21st April

Lectric Pre Electric - Kemei 2026 - The Shave Factory Cologne #3 (Arabian)

The 2026 is dry only....despite what the product description says on Amazon. With a little care the cutters can be washed in-situ and of course the top cap can be removed and rinsed to clean the foil. 3 motor speeds available and the result was excellent.

PXL_20240423_092140454.MP.jpg

Avon Nourishing Shave Oil, Pakistani 'Parker' shavette clone with Tiger 1/2DE blade*. Light dusting of talc' with sponge for touch up using Panasonic Travel Shaver ES-RS10 (great little shaver, but poor build quality, note the way I've had to repair the lousy thin plastic head using epoxy, a dressmaker's pin, silver tape and a plastic tie). Joop aftershave Balm

*Stainless steel blades in a shavette are not my preferred choice for my sensitive skin. Much prefer a carbon steel DE blade like Treet Black Beauties which give me more of a traditional SR shaving experience

Last edited:
Top Bottom