What's new

Which bath soap has lasted the longest for you?

TOBS sandalwood is my favorite soap. the smell is great and my current bar has lasted me well over a month and still have 1/4 bar to go. that is with approximately 9 showers per week. not the cheapest but good value overall if you like to own premium products.

Duke cannon in their pouch. At around 40 showers and it should last another 40. When I'd cut off chunks i'd get 1-2 weeks depending on the size. A 1/4 slice lasted over 2 weeks for me even with sub-par drying in the shower and trying it out as a pre-shampoo to get the pomade out. Which it does well, but I then need to use a conditioner after my normal shampoo that is on the spendy side.

TOBS sandalwood is my favorite soap. the smell is great and my current bar has lasted me well over a month and still have 1/4 bar to go. that is with approximately 9 showers per week. not the cheapest but good value overall if you like to own premium products.
One of these days I will add a TOBS Sandalwood bath soap to an Amazon order. I love the fragrance...it's old school and classy. I just have way too many soaps!

The Art of Shaving bath soap bars last me about 2.5 months, and I shower daily. They are huge and are triple milled. Scent and lather are great, but it is pricey.

Kirks Coco Castile Bar Soap seems to last forever to me. The bars seem small, but it is a very dense soap and creates wonderful later. I find that it does strip oil from the skin, and it is probably too harsh for anyone with sensitive skin to use daily. I get about a month per 4oz. bar of Coco Castile, and I wash my hair with it as well.

+1

PdP has many more flavors of soap beyond #63. They have big 12oz soaps that are a good value and last a very long time. I have a few in my amazon shopping cart for whenever my #63 runs out, which won't be for some time.
La Toja Manantiales is quite an excellent soap and lasts a long time. Also Musgo Real. I also have some Lavanda that I'm going to try next.

Top Bottom