What's new

What's your workout today?

Bench, weighted pull ups, incline flies, power shrugs, DB shoulder press, Penlay rows, skull crushers, preacher curls, forearm curls and revers forearm curls.

Barbell hack squats, leg curls, incline bench, overhead tri extensions with a rope, reverse grip lat pull and stuff armed pull downs. Plyos tomorrow, then,it is soccer hooligan Sunday.

Simulated the triathlon start this evening: 10 minute swim sprint in the pool (1/4 mile +) and a 10 mile bike sprint (33:23 with wind and traffic, both vehicle and pedestrian). Less than 45 minutes of work makes for a light workout! The quick recovery leads me to believe I'll have something left for the run this go around! Eighty-eight degrees and 65% humidity. It'll be cooler with a high humidity race day. I went sockless on the bike. Think I'll do the bike and run sockless this year. With three weeks to go, my only concern is staying injury free.

Simulated the triathlon start this evening: 10 minute swim sprint in the pool (1/4 mile +) and a 10 mile bike sprint (33:23 with wind and traffic, both vehicle and pedestrian). Less than 45 minutes of work makes for a light workout! The quick recovery leads me to believe I'll have something left for the run this go around! Eighty-eight degrees and 65% humidity. It'll be cooler with a high humidity race day. I went sockless on the bike. Think I'll do the bike and run sockless this year. With three weeks to go, my only concern is staying injury free.
Just reading this post gave me DOM sore muscles :laugh:

Top Bottom