What's new

What's your workout today?

Clean and Jerks, Clean pulls, Hang Clean Shrugs, Front Squats and Push Presses. If my jerks are feeling hinky (like usual) I will probably replace push presses with rack jerks.

10 min Treadmill Warm-up

Barbell Bench Press
Shrugs
One Arm Rows
Dumbell Flyes
Seated Reverse Flyes
Lying Pullover
Hammer Curls
Machine Tricep Ext
Lat Pulldowns

About to headout for a run. Surely won't be an 8 mile one like y'all are doing lol

I missed my Friday workout, but will just chalk it up to an extra rest day. Today was a 2.5mi run followed by pushups, presses, squats and abs.

Sad, that's what it was. Trying to recover from an unfortunate meeting with a car while I was riding my bike, so all I could muster was a 10 min run (and I use that term VERY loosely). Can't lift weights right now, shoulder is messed up too. Hope to get the other bike out soon and get back on the saddle.

Sad, that's what it was. Trying to recover from an unfortunate meeting with a car while I was riding my bike, so all I could muster was a 10 min run (and I use that term VERY loosely). Can't lift weights right now, shoulder is messed up too. Hope to get the other bike out soon and get back on the saddle.

I feel you brother. I won't be able to do any cardio until next week. I'm going to try lifting tomorrow morning, we'll see how it goes.

My gym was closed for the last two days for repairs. Now I'm sitting in an airport hotel room, looking forward to another day of flying tomorrow. No hotel exercise facilities of any kind. I managed a run and body weight exercises in my room yesterday; I'm going to see if I can dig my rubber band thingie out of my luggage today. Hopefully I'll get home in time Thursday to at least go for a run. Friday, back to the gym to see what damage has been done.

Halfway through the New Rules break-in period, so did
2x15 Squats
2x15 Stepups \ Super
2x15 One armed presses / set
2x15 Cable pulldowns \ Super
2x20' Reverse crunches / set

I was pretty proud of having gotten up early and got my workout in before breakfast..... until I realized I had my tshirt on inside out the whole time :biggrin1:

Top Bottom