What's new

Whats your favorite go-to aftershave?

I find myself reaching for Grand Bay Lime Bay Rum quite often. Also really like Seaforth! Spiced Toner, lovely stuff. But when it's hot (more often than not in SE Louisiana) Skin Bracer wins.

I like a burn so I use alcohol based splashes like Taylor’s sandalwood or Eton College.
If not, I use alum with lucky tiger to finish.
I don’t know what they put in that stuff but it’s soothing as hell.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pitralon Classic I use more than any others, second go to would be Tüff

1700515248049.png

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Never tried that one. What does it smell like? Any similarities to other classic AS?
Manly cedar scent unlike anything else I've ever smelt.

From the German website:
Head: the fragrance notes released when applied to the skin and initial impressions of the fragrance.
Green notes, lemon, bergamot, mandarin, lavender and pineapple.

Heart: the fragrance notes which create the identity of the fragrance and make it recognisable.
Sage, pepper, coriander, cyclamen, rose, lily of the valley, jasmine, orchid, iris and cloves.

Basis: the fragrance notes which support all the other fragrance ingredients and which remain longest on the skin.
Cedar wood, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, leather, oakmoss and musk.

... a long-lasting, masculine fragrance in which cedar wood sets the tone.

Manly cedar scent unlike anything else I've ever smelt.

From the German website:
Head: the fragrance notes released when applied to the skin and initial impressions of the fragrance.
Green notes, lemon, bergamot, mandarin, lavender and pineapple.

Heart: the fragrance notes which create the identity of the fragrance and make it recognisable.
Sage, pepper, coriander, cyclamen, rose, lily of the valley, jasmine, orchid, iris and cloves.

Basis: the fragrance notes which support all the other fragrance ingredients and which remain longest on the skin.
Cedar wood, vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood, leather, oakmoss and musk.

... a long-lasting, masculine fragrance in which cedar wood sets the tone.
Great, thanks!

Really depends on which one im using on a given day.
Old Spice
Original Clubman
Clubman VIBR
English Leather
Aqua Velva Ice Blue and Musk
Avon Wild Country
Skin Bracer
These are what l have on hand.

Top Bottom