What's new

favorite mentholated aftershave?

I decant Skin Bracer into a little green bottle I bought from the makers of Razilo aftershave.

OIP.jpg

Chiseled face cryogen is great, but for less than half the price there's always Osage Rub. Both of them are lights out, knock down, drag out menthol abusive. Same experience, different price range. You want crocodile tears? Both products will make Chuck Norris cry like a baby.

I love mentholated aftershaves and I'll even use them during the winter, but the one I really like the most is the one I made myself. I mixed 40% Myrsol agua de lemon and 60% Osage rub. It turns into a bright green nuclear liquid, it goes on very painful if you have a few cuts, but nothing restores skin better.

I love mentholated aftershaves and I'll even use them during the winter, but the one I really like the most is the one I made myself. I mixed 40% Myrsol agua de lemon and 60% Osage rub. It turns into a bright green nuclear liquid, it goes on very painful if you have a few cuts, but nothing restores skin better.
I'm going to have to try this ... I love Myrsol everything and use Osage as a hair tonic .... so this sounds perfect for those stupid-hot summer days

I'm going to have to try this ... I love Myrsol everything and use Osage as a hair tonic .... so this sounds perfect for those stupid-hot summer days
Oh man you have to try it at least once. Don't get me wrong I love the full strength of Osage but with just enough lemon scent AND citric acid so it's a whole new thing. You feel at least 3 (three) kinds of pain when you splash it on so feel free to adjust the ratio, but the citric acid is very good for your skin.

Top Bottom