What's new

Whats your favorite go-to aftershave?

I always wind up going back to Old Spice or the dollar store knock off (which smells more like the original). I think it's because my Dad always had some, and always got the gift sets when I was a teenager.

Pinaud reminds me of the old barbershop I went to back home.

I do like a bay rum (I got a big bottle from Sally's years ago and would like to try some others).

Tabac is my daily aftershave
IMG_5465.jpeg

I'm only listing alcohol free aftershaves, as I don't like any burn.

Speick (the scent of the cream and aftershave is a very pleasant and memorable "mint lavender"ish; I'd love a cologne like that but I don't think that even Speick makes colognes that smell exactly like that), Lucky Tiger (orange chamomile-ish), Stirling (many scents), Thayer's (cucumber!)

Duke Cannon and Nivea Sensitive are my go-to choices, but I keep a bottle of Lucky Tiger on hand as well. I don't use alcohol on my face generally speaking.

My wife's favorite for me to wear is Stirling's Sharp Dressed Man. It's a clone of Green Irish Tweed. Razorock also has a version called Irish Countryside that is nice and a better value when on sale.
YES

Clubman Whiskey Woods
YES

Speick Men. It would be hard to go wrong with Proraso Green. Floid is also nice, but the scent is not for everybody (kind of old-fashioned and barbershop powdery).
YES

My favorite is Nivea Vanilla & Bourbon. It has a nice clean scent.
My true Go-To's:
  • Nivea's 2-in-1
  • Speick
  • Stirling Glacial Citron
  • Pinaud's Clubman

Top Bottom