What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

linty1

My wallet cries.
Those are some nice Yeti tumblers, I was gifted one for xmas, and like it so much I may buy a smaller 295ml ish one for the morning americano/just coffee.

Was hoping to get another pull in but noticed a cold coffee in the fridge thats been there since yesterday. A bit of ice, and poured a cupful. Not quite as relaxing as a hot americano, but not bad:

49D0CC4F-575A-4AE0-A3AF-1288D91FFB73.jpeg

And say hello to my finger covering the lens lol.

My wife informs me this "coffee" is actually a tea and coffee mix.

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday and for those celebrating last night, that today is a restful one.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Mad Priest Dark Night of the Soul. French press. Black.

It's 66° in Music City right now with a high around 89°. No rain expected. I got about 6 hours of sleep last night. I was on the phone with a dear friend in California yesterday for a couple hours catching up. She gave me some excellent life advice. A few contracts to look over today and a going to Publix to pick up a fresh sub from the deli later but that's about it.

Have a blessed day, crew.

Hey, all.

The Major apologizes for yet another somewhat extended absence. No reason, just lazy, he guesses.

But, at this very second, he's enjoying and iced espresso, maybe the combination of various coffee beans, brewable to cacao, and a few shots each of cinnamon and nutmeg, while enjoying a pleasantly warm afternoon in his newly finished sunroom. Well he and his CO are still waiting to receive the new dining set that's on order, he thinks that the current wicker furniture in the seating area looks pretty darn good, especially with new pads.

20240520_164958.jpg

Obviously, his K9 officers approve.

And this one appears to have found her own happy place.

20240520_175627.jpg

-MO

Good morning fellers- up and roaming about life’s pressurized cabin, cruising at an acceptable altitude. Brewed up some of the Cuvee Colombian beans in the keurig. I started using a few teaspoons of sugar in my coffee because I’ve given up Coca Cola for the time being and I still crave caffeine and sugar together. Hoping that life isn’t throwing any of you too many curveballs and is lobbing up some softer pitches right in your sweet spot. Knock’em out the yard gentlemen! Peaceful vibes to you all ✌️

Eric_75

Eight O'Clock Original. French Press. Black.

It's 67° in Music City with a high around 87°. A sunny day with no rain expected. Maybe 6 hours of sleep. The lovely "K" is dropping by my place to meet my mother for the first time this afternoon. :)

Have a blessed one, crew.

@Viko

Hope you're doing well, sir. :)
Doing quite well with my bladder cancer in remission x 3 years now. My shaving experience recently much improved by the “one and done“ blade use you endorse! Thanks for the tip!
Enjoying one cup of Gevalia TraditionAl Roast with a splash of cream every morning and loving college baseball (Go Wolfpack!) and the singular beauty of an occasional great day with the short game in golf ,which can best even the longest hitter!

Eric_75

I guess I can say I'm happy to be here with you this morning. I had a tire blow out on me going about 45 mph last night. It almost pulled me into the oncoming traffic and I barely missed a head on collision...what seemed like inches. A very close call. *whew*

So, I'll just thank God for my coffee, the fact I'm still here, and all of you.

Have a blessed day, my friends.

Top Bottom