What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

IMG_20240502_101925.jpg

Good morning gentlemen- this fine morning I delighted in the beauty of all around me by sipping on a couple cups of San Francisco French Roast (mainly from the bean container stored in the pantry) and brewed by the Moccamaster. It’s good to be back amongst y’all for you fellers are sure nice and i enjoy the company. Peace for now 🙏

I am starting to find some good settings with my new grinder.

Today's brew was Longneck Coffee Roasters (Williamsburg, VA) - Mexico La Laja Honey Process with the Kalita Wave 155 using the Project Barista 155 recipe. I made two brews to dial it in. It was a tasty cup.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good afternoon, coffee crew.

This morning it was Eight O'Clock Original in the french press. Black.

It's 83° in Nashville right now with a high around 88° today. A mix of sunshine and clouds. I've been sleeping much better here at the new place. I'm still unpacking shave gear, but I've got some things ready to go. I've missed you all, my friends.

Have a blessed day.

20240502_115339.jpg

Good afternoon, coffee crew.

This morning it was Eight O'Clock Original in the french press. Black.

It's 83° in Nashville right now with a high around 88° today. A mix of sunshine and clouds. I've been sleeping much better here at the new place. I'm still unpacking shave gear, but I've got some things ready to go. I've missed you all, my friends.

Have a blessed day.

View attachment 1839617
It's GREAT to see you back my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!

Up early mostly because I get up early usually but also because I fall asleep so darn early too. Yesterday had a zoom meeting with Veterans Affairs care team of mine- it was nice and I learned a lot. This morning it is some of my medium roast mystery mix of beans, ground using my always up for the job grinder, and brewed using the Moccamaster. Drank black like usual and enjoyed immensely! You fellers know that you matter- within the framework of the Creator’s design, you matter. Many blessings and have a wonderful Friday! Amen 🙏

Top Bottom