What's new

What's trending on B&B?

But now on a serious note, sometimes it's Clown House material right from the beginning.
I know of at least one thread created recently, that should have been started in the Clown House.

But now on a serious note, sometimes it's Clown House material right from the beginning.
I know of at least one thread created recently, that should have been started in the Clown House.

I agree. There are certain threads where I sense the OP is tongue in cheek and some where the tone is more serious or esoteric. I will admit, I clown around a great deal, but in many places it just doesn't seem appropriate. I would like to think I have struck a delicate balance and have earned the trust of the other members who realize I can contribute informatively and intelligently to a conversation when the mood strikes. The other members tolerate me like a drunk uncle or a mentally challenged relative. I am not afraid of being ignored.

up: Camaraderie in the clown house

Doc4 said:
Personally, I like knowing that the Clown House is part of B&B, that you guys have a place to make donkeys out of yourselves to the general amusement of all who wander by ...

$cartoons shrek and donkey Mike Myers Eddie Murphy best friends facebook timeline cover banner fo.jp

Last edited:
Wowsers...I just got back from soccer and people are be called drunk uncles, challenged, trolls and donkeys. :blink:

Some people are even calling themselves this...and I think I was just virtually mooned by Tony :eek2:

UP: People complaining about missing out on the RR soaps: XXX, P.160 and soon Freedberg and Tight Buns
DOWN: Reasons to complain....we knew weeks in advance when this stuff was going to hit the IB store and there were no limits. If you wanted it, you should have bought it.

I guess I won't post a pic of the 5th tub of P.160 I got today from a local buddy $tomato.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom