What's new

What's trending on B&B?

OK...shaving trends:

UP: new 3017 members, RazoRock soaps
DOWN: Melt & Pour soaps, Gentleman's Refinery (when was the last time you heard them mentioned?)

Look what I just found in "The Great Outdoors"

$628x471.jpg

Up: A hankering for squirrel and dumplings

Down: Any chance of SWMBO allowing me to rid the back yard of any squirrels.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Sorry for bumping Tony's HOF thread. :blushing:

No worries, I saw it was done as a lark. The problem is people see a recent post and just follow suit rather than look at dates.
Aside from the HOF and Newbie check in, there's plenty of great old threads here on the forum that deserve a bump to bring them up for newer members too!

there's plenty of great old threads here on the forum that deserve a bump to bring them up for newer members too!

True ... I have found awesome old threads, but never bump them. I just read, and bookmark some of them. When someone asks something related to the ones I saved, I post the link.

True ... I have found awesome old threads, but never bump them. I just read, and bookmark some of them. When someone asks something related to the ones I saved, I post the link.

Every so often, some great mind bumps the advertise your favourite shaving products thread. Then, we all stand back and admire the brilliance of that bumping B&B leader of men.....

Top Bottom