What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Waterman Hemishpere with Diamine Damson. The Damson is a lovely dark purple that is dark enough for limited office use, notes and whatnot.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pelikan 400NN, Montblanc blue-black.
proxy.php

Parker Vacumatic 1942 Black Translucent.

You have a black one too?

• Sheaffer Balance Milady with a fine Feathertouch nib, loaded with Iron Gall ink.
  • Sailor 1911 Mid-size Medium (in Mandarin Yellow:biggrin1:) loaded with Noodler's Zhivago.
  • Rosetta Magellan with a Pendelton Point Medium stub loaded with Sailor Jentle Blue-Black.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
  • Sheaffer Balance Milady with a fine Feathertouch nib, loaded with Iron Gall ink.
  • Sailor 1911 Mid-size Medium (in Mandarin Yellow:biggrin1:) loaded with Noodler's Zhivago.
  • Rosetta Magellan with a Pendelton Point Medium stub loaded with Sailor Jentle Blue-Black.

Nice pens, good choices, and welcome to the Nib!

Usually a PhD or a Sheaffer White Dot fountain pen or ballpoint...or a Cross bp. When I worked...all I used was fountain pens with a gold nib...but I'm retired now and usually use the dreaded ball point, as the only writing I do is sign my credit card slip, after I buy a burger.

Noodler's Piston-Filler with vintage Sheaffer Brown and an unknown Wing Sung model with Diamine Ancient Copper.

Last edited:
What the heck, today we have a black Esterbrook Transitional J (with a 2442 Falcon Fine stub loaded with Noodler's Lexington Grey), the green-striped M400 (with an OM nib and Kiowa Pecan), and a black Esterbrook J (with a 9550 XF nib and Everflo India Green).

Top Bottom