What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Today, I used pretty equally:

Edison Pearl LEA with Waterman Blue-Black (as filled by Richard Binder at the Raleigh Pen Show after grinding the broad nib to a stub)
Sheaffer Snorkel Sovereign with Sheaffer Blue (as filled by Ron Zorn after changing out the barrel and restoring the pen)
Blue TWSBI 530 with Pendleton Brown Broad Butter Line Stub with Angel Wings nib with Noodler's Liberty's Elysium

These pens actually happen to represent most of what I spent at the show, but it was not intentional that I used them all today.

its summer! I don't usually have a pocket in my shirt now, so the pen moves to shorts/jeans pockets. That only leaves one choice for me... The Kaweco Sport. So green Kaweco classic sport with Herbin Lierre Sauvage

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Platinum 3776 music nib ... Noodler's black
Eyedroppered Preppy with Baystate Blue

Edison Pearl LEE, trying to get all of the Noodler's Walnut out of it over the next couple days in preparation for the Herald Grande that should be incoming. Hoping to use BBB in that. We'll see if they make it here within the time span to start using them together.

If not BBB it will probably be filled with Noodler's Blue/Black instead, perhaps even Liberty's Elysium. I haven't used much of it yet.

Hey my very 1st thread!

I carry every day in my right front pocket, a Dark Blue Stipula Passaporto LE FPN version and it never fails me!

Today was the Herald Grande's first voyage into the world with me. I was afraid it wouldn't fit into the Aston pen cover! But it does. And my new Life Unplugged Roadbook that I like very much! I suck at taking pictures, but I wanted to try and show some of the great color in the pen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Sheaffer Skripsert? cartridge pen filled with Noodler's HOD

$iPhone.jpg

Today, Pilot Custom 823 with Pilot Blue in it. Figured, what the hey, may as well use this crummy Pilot blue color until its gone. (I'm not a fan of the color personally).

#15. Though, "in my pocket" is a bit of a stretch. It's either in my hand, or sitting on the desk where I can look at it. Beautiful pen.

Three cheap but good pens. I'm still moving toward my goal of emptying out a bunch of pens. I want to get the number of simultaneously inked ones down to a realistic figure, but by normal use, not just flushing them out ahead of time.

• Pilot Petit 1 with Noodler's Kiowa Pecan
  • Junior K with Kaweco Blue-Black cartridge
  • Pilot FP 78G with Namiki blue ink

And although I'm not sure when I last actually used it, I suppose I should mention the Fisher's Bullet Space Pen that is always there in a pants pocket "just in case".

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Sailor 1911M in black with F nib and P. W. Akkerman Shocking Blue ink.

Edison Herald B&B 2012 LE with M-nib and Iroshizuku ASA-gow blue ink. Looks great, nib flow less than perfect though.

Top Bottom