What's new

what was the first beer you ever drank?

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Can anybody tell me how to whistle .. Hey Mabel, "Black Label"! .. 3.2% circa 1967, Cuyahoga County, MetroParks, with a second one just opened when the Rangers caught us .. there was another six of Stroh's that they confiscated also ..

But Fire Brewed Stroh's was the one I wish I could have back ..

Probably Schaffer, back in the early 60's.

First time I really drank beer was after getting out of basic training. I ended up staying at the same base, Lackland AFB, for tech school, and went over to the bowling ally where I had a few Buds.

Can anybody tell me how to whistle .. Hey Mabel, "Black Label"! .. 3.2% circa 1967, Cuyahoga County, MetroParks, with a second one just opened when the Rangers caught us .. there was another six of Stroh's that they confiscated also ..

But Fire Brewed Stroh's was the one I wish I could have back ..

lol, same here, Black Label. My dad always had a case in the fridge in the basement. Friend of mine and I snuck down there one summer day and "drank" one, or most of one. Awful pisswater, think I spit most of it on the ground.

First I ever had a sip of was Ballantine Ale. I don't remember the first glass or bottle or can. Or which it was. Probably a Bud or somethin'.

Top Bottom