What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Friodur #17
proxy.php

last night i tested out these 2......

the big one is blood thirsty.... big time.....

both honed on 1k 6k then surgical black arkie.... big brush full of TABAC..

proxy.php

What are those?!?!
kamisoris....

made by yours truly.....

the little one is an experiment *(i usually don't make anything under 7/8ths and 99% of what i make is 9/8ths) it is a little 9/16ths right hand kami and it is a superb shaver... i made a booboo as you can see with the grind on it and left 3 stray marks i cant remove without screwing up the rest of it.....

but i can honestly say it is one of the best shaving pieces of metal that have ever touched my face...

it will have another photo tonight with the handle finished after i give it its 2nd and final test shave...

kamisoris....

made by yours truly.....

the little one is an experiment *(i usually don't make anything under 7/8ths and 99% of what i make is 9/8ths) it is a little 9/16ths right hand kami and it is a superb shaver... i made a booboo as you can see with the grind on it and left 3 stray marks i cant remove without screwing up the rest of it.....

but i can honestly say it is one of the best shaving pieces of metal that have ever touched my face...

it will have another photo tonight with the handle finished after i give it its 2nd and final test shave...

I want that 9/16 one... I do love a 4/8 blade. Get some awesome shaves off of them...

I want that 9/16 one... I do love a 4/8 blade. Get some awesome shaves off of them...

sorry jeff.. that one is sold....

i did the final test shave with it last night... first pass then i finished with my new *(to me) GOTTA....

very happy with my recent razor acquisitions....

as usual lathered with a mixture of MWF and TABAC...

proxy.php

11/16 Ern Sword, with some Tabac. I traded this from Matt (hig789) a couple of weeks ago and have really enjoyed it, great little shaver.
$Ern Sword.jpg

Top Bottom