What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Altogether, 45$ for 2 of each of the finest locally available products (besides Nivea) :thumbup1:
$IMAG1983.jpg

I never thought that I would find one of these in the wild. With my seniors discount, it was $16.00.

Listerine frog blade bank.
proxy.php
proxy.php

$image.jpgI got two nice user grade razors today, one Super Speed D2 date code and a Ball End Tech date code H2.
Here are a couple of pics;
Sorry they are upside down!
$image.jpg
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

They set me back $8 at an estate sale. I got a shaving mug and old worn out brush thrown in for free.
the Tech has just a hint of bubbling on the head, but the plating is not gone yet. The Super Speed has just a few freckles on the underside of the table. They cleaned up excellently for their age. They both shave very well. I prefer Techs but enjoy the TTO razors I have as well. I've been DE shaving for just over two months and have six vintage razors. Does this desire to acquire ever end???

Last edited:
A couple tucks of Wilkinson Sword(Germany) blades, a .99 cent puck of Williams and a pump bottle of Kiss My Face Peaceful Patchouli.

Last edited:
Today no shave equipement but i buy yesterday a tube of arko Cream and handmade blue suede loafers on internet hope that they fit and a old chesterfield chear.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 97
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Top Bottom