What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

Are you concerned about scratching the blade when sharpening??
Put some masking tape along the edge of the blade, that will help.

Wow, that sounds pretty simple and effective; thanks. Yea, I worried about scratching up the nice matte finish.

A Leek from Kershaw just arrived, and I've got a Kershaw Scallion and a Kershaw Speed Bump on the way.

Which Leek did you get? They have a Damascus version that looks pretty nice. I have been contemplating picking one up.

proxy.php

20 years ago I used to carry a 4" or so Buck. (Even to school!:eek: Times have changed, eh?)
I haven't seen it in years now. I either lost it in a move, or someone swiped it. I miss it. I should just buy another....
Of course, it could just be buried in some box in my house and it will magically appear someday...

Now I usually carry a tiny swiss army knife on my keychain, and a Leatherman tool on my belt. Along with a Space Pen in my pocket.

I've been carrying this one for about 6 months now. The assisted speed safe opener is awesome. It's still razor sharp and slim enough to keep clipped to my pocket and not be in the way.

Kershaw Ken Onion Chive

proxy.php

Lots of nice knives here:smile:

Today, like most days I have a Spyderco Delica with the "Spydie Edge". I like it so much I also have the plain edged version. Sometimes, for size sake, I'll carry the Kershaw Chive, or even the little Buck (is called Buck Lite?). 30 years ago I carried my Buck Trapper everyday (even on airline flights -- whoa what ever happened to those days?).

I carried a Benchmade 710 since the first year they came out. I need to get the omega springs changed so I have been carrying my Benchmade frame lock for a couple of months, it isn't the Skirmish or the mini Skirmish either. I forget the model number.

This one 99.9% of the time.
It was a b-day present from my ex girlfriend.
About the only thing she was good for :lol:
I beat it up, mercilessly.
I don't care if it breaks, gets lost, or looks like poo. In fact the scales are somewhat loose, and chipped up.
When it bites the dust, I'll get another, that will be well taken care of.:cool:
proxy.php

Some gorgeous knives in this thread!! :thumbup:

This is my current go-to guy...

CRKT M16 Special Forces Desert G10.

full
full
full

Last edited by a moderator:
since they made it illegal in Queensland, Australia I don't. When I did, it was a victrinox swiss army. Very useful. I do miss that corkscrew. :wink:

Normally one of these Case folders..

proxy.php

Lately it's been either one of the two Stockmans on the bottom.

Top Bottom