What's new

What is your underarm deodorant of choice?

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Maybe its just me, but I find most deoderants actually make me more odorous. My best results are with none at all, or with the alum block. BTW, trimming or shaving underarm hair helps.

I tried Tom's of Maine because it's supposed to be natural. It was terrible. I had ghastly bumps and discoloration. What a disappointment! Nowadays I use Dove Men's Care. I'm satisified.

RazoRock unscented is the best I've ever used. I think it's pretty much the same as using an alum block as was mentioned before, maybe easier to apply though.

My wife gave me a Tabac deodorant stick for Christmas. I wore it out to eat on Christmas and it seemed to work fine. While the scent is fairly strong in the container, I didn't really notice it once applied and it didn't feel sticky so that was a plus. Our sense of smell isn't that great and we couldn't decide if it smelled more like Tabac AS or Irisch Moos AS. Neither of us thought it smelled like the Tabac shave or body soap.

My wife gave me a Tabac deodorant stick for Christmas. I wore it out to eat on Christmas and it seemed to work fine. While the scent is fairly strong in the container, I didn't really notice it once applied and it didn't feel sticky so that was a plus. Our sense of smell isn't that great and we couldn't decide if it smelled more like Tabac AS or Irisch Moos AS. Neither of us thought it smelled like the Tabac shave or body soap.

~~~I have Tabac deodorant. My impression is, it smells like you're wearing deodorant=:), but it does have a light Tabac scent, now what I have been wearing often lately and liking a lot is Speick deodorant...it's a stick type (round ball shape at the top) w/a screw on cap. I really like the Tabac scent and use Tabac shave soap, Tabac EdC, Tabac A/S, yet I'm not too fond of their deodorant. YMMV, and always, others may have better and different ideas

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.

Top Bottom