What's new

What is your personal integrity worth?

Amen to that, my man, lol...I used to be the cook at The Gold Club, and let me tell you, having to listen to sob stories and drama from strippers trying to weasel a bit to eat out of you is almost...almost too much to deal with. But aaah, the things you could get in trade for a plate of fries...:blushing:

You really have been trying for a custom title lately. :lol:

Sorry to hear about the end of your relationship Mike, but you've made the correct choice, and you obviously have a great deal of support here. Small compromises when it comes to your integrity rapidly snowball into large ones, and the ability to look at yourself in the mirror is more important than a fledgling relationship. Good luck buddy.

I was at the age where I just wnated to be left alone..."git away, ya skeeze, I'm tryin' to read my Sophocles!"

Again! :lol:

Sorry to hear about the end of your relationship Mike, but you've made the correct choice, and you obviously have a great deal of support here. Small compromises when it comes to your integrity rapidly snowball into large ones, and the ability to look at yourself in the mirror is more important than a fledgling relationship. Good luck buddy.

This is very true.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”

You warned me!

Thanks to everyone who commented. As I said, this posting was done as a bit of personal therapy. Also... On a brighter note my Dad is making GREAT strides in rehab, one week since his stroke. I'm blessed to have the old guy around for some time yet I pray.

Mike,
Its good to hear that your Dad is making fast progress in rehab.

Its better to discover and deal with these issues now then after you have been with her for a couple of years. Tough derisions are almost never easy.

Jeeze, they are in my house. I'm derided all day long.

Ok, maybe the decision is easy but the follow through is tough, or the results of the tough decision are not easy to live with. Better then the consequences of an easy decision though. I think I'm just trying to justify my post now :001_smile

Aw shucks, I'm just a guy, trying to get by. Nothing special about me, lol...well, except for my stunning head of hair and offbeat sense of humor...

That ain't/special enough? Keep 'em comin'.

Ahhh, but the crazy chicks are the most fun!

Yeah, at one time they were but nowadays be careful or yez could be in the joint or daid.

(Thank god I'm married now, I don't think I could handle the drama at my age anymore.)

Drama Queens ain't 4 beans or much of anything else.

Amen to that, my man, lol...I used to be the cook at The Gold Club, and let me tell you, having to listen to sob stories and drama from strippers trying to weasel a bit to eat out of you is almost...almost too much to deal with. But aaah, the things you could get in trade for a plate of fries...:blushing:

Didju ever tell 'em "I only do it for love"? Hmmm, way through a strippers heart is through her tummy 'n I thought it was through a wallet. GoldenMonkey u b 1 savvy dude 'n thrifty 2.

You really have been trying for a custom title lately. :lol:

Dern tootin', he deserves 1.

What, you dodn't know my Indian name was "Feeder of Strippers"?

U b slicker than an Arkansas dealer.

I'm at the age where I'd opt to keep the fries... :bored:

And I repeat myself....

Topgumby r u with the Department of Redundancy Department? R fries wheritsat?

I was at the age where I just wnated to be left alone..."git away, ya skeeze, I'm tryin' to read my Sophocles!"

N a poet 2, itsa miracle of da foist water.

Iluvthissite!

Top Bottom