What's new

What is your favorite TOBS cream?

The wife has me on hold for buying anything from Maggard, at least for the next few weeks.

See, I mentioned to her how cheap the blades for a DE were, and she perked up.

Then, you guys mentioned that Maggard sold samples of TOBS, and she said, "Hmmm! Some of those sound good!" after I'd started looking at them.

The final straw, though? The Ladies' kit with a Maggard MRP purple handled razor. Purple is her favorite color.

I am now waiting until she next gets paid, at which point she will be buying a kit, and I'm getting a full 13 samples for us to share.

RAD is going to be running strong in my household.
Amen, Brother! Well played!

I almost ran out of Grapefruit, which I love a lot, and decided to order few more scents- Sandalwood and Eton College. Looking forward to compare them all

My wife was shaving her legs yesterday and my 5 year old daughter, who sometimes shaves with her father, was in the bathroom with her. The wife was using TOBS Eton College shave cream and a Merkur DE razor. My daughter liked the Eton College's scent and asked that she and I use Eton College the next time we shave. I got a little tear in my eye.

Grapefruit and Almond are the only ones I've tried thus far, and I like them both. Grapefruit has a cleaner, fresher scent, better suited for warmer weather then the almond, but that's just my opinion...

I got a sample pack of creams from Maggard. I really like them all but Avocado. I just don't like avocados.

I like TOBS sandalwood. That was my first TOBS cream. I've since also bought Eton College, which is my favorite right now. I also have Lemon & Lime and it's ok. Not great, not bad. I am interested in trying Mr. Taylor since so many people seem to love it.

Top Bottom