What's new

What is your favorite TOBS cream?

I own and use four TOBS creams. I would rank them:
1) Eton College - This cologne type fragrance is absolutely divine! Smells like high society.
2) Avacado - Performance is the best of the lot. Scent is refreshing and great for Summer.
3) Jermyn Street - Another great cologne fragrance. Very nice!
4) Sandalwood - While decent, I'm not a huge fan of this fragrance. Proraso Red is by far my favorite Sandalwood.

Avocado is the clear performance king of this series. Eton College has a wonderful scent but at a lower performance notch (when compared to Avocado).

I only own one TOBS cream - Lemon and Lime. I love it. It smells fantastic, and performs great.

I sniffed several other TOBS in store over a year ago and liked several, but this one jumped out at me.

TOBS Sandalwood out of the two I own (Sandalwood and Lavender). The lavender is lovely, but the sandalwood appeals to the warmer, muskier scents I prefer.

I've only tried Rose, I keep going back to it and ordering more, nice scent and great performance. I'm interested in trying the lavender eventually.

I have the Jermyn Street and Traditional Luxery shaving soap. Both of them have fantastic scents to me.

I also suggest getting a bunch of samples from Maggard.

I bought a full tub of Sandalwood after seeing a video on it - I couldn't believe how well it lathered. After getting a bunch of samples from Maggard, I realized that they all performed this way. I got a full tub of Grapefruit, which I like, because it's different. My 3rd favorite would be Lemon Lime.

Some of the scents were very weak to my nose. I think I don't have the schnoz power that others do.

I go between Eaton College and Mr Taylor. Both are frequently used in my rotation. But hard to pick one over the other!

The wife has me on hold for buying anything from Maggard, at least for the next few weeks.

See, I mentioned to her how cheap the blades for a DE were, and she perked up.

Then, you guys mentioned that Maggard sold samples of TOBS, and she said, "Hmmm! Some of those sound good!" after I'd started looking at them.

The final straw, though? The Ladies' kit with a Maggard MRP purple handled razor. Purple is her favorite color.

I am now waiting until she next gets paid, at which point she will be buying a kit, and I'm getting a full 13 samples for us to share.

RAD is going to be running strong in my household.

Top Bottom