What's new

What is your EDC knife?

PoFslGW.png

DPX Gear HEAT made by Lionsteel. It is small enough for me length wise, but, plenty girthy in width meaning it fits my hand perfectly. My only complaint is that it takes more effort to one handed close than my other frame locks. The notch is similar to an Emerson opening system, takes up less space. Plus M390, what more could you want?
IMG_1126.jpeg

How long is the Manix 2? I thought it was 3.5 which is too big for me, but, that looks like it would fit in my hand nicely from your photo.
The blade is 3.37 and the closed knife is 4.66. There is plenty of room on the handle to grip the knife. My G10 version is almost five ounces, so can be a bit heavy in the pocket. There is a lightweight version, though. If want something in a 3 inch blade look into the PM3.

The blade is 3.37 and the closed knife is 4.66. There is plenty of room on the handle to grip the knife. My G10 version is almost five ounces, so can be a bit heavy in the pocket. There is a lightweight version, though. If want something in a 3 inch blade look into the PM3.
I have played with the idea of the PM3 as Spyderco offers their great discount for first responders and veterans. I like both my Native 5 G10 and Lil Native Slippit. I'm big everywhere but my hands so over 3 inches usually doesn't work for me. I have sold both a Tenacious Light Weight and a Sliverax this last year because they were too large for my hand. Thanks for the info.

I have played with the idea of the PM3 as Spyderco offers their great discount for first responders and veterans. I like both my Native 5 G10 and Lil Native Slippit. I'm big everywhere but my hands so over 3 inches usually doesn't work for me. I have sold both a Tenacious Light Weight and a Sliverax this last year because they were too large for my hand. Thanks for the info.
How about the UpTern UpTern™ - Spyderco, Inc. - https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details/C261/UpTern-trade-/2305 ? A bit old school and with a rather mundane steel but slim and suited for smaller hands.

6C62BC66-4200-4650-A09D-7C7153C0C52F.jpeg

How about the UpTern UpTern™ - Spyderco, Inc. - https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details/C261/UpTern-trade-/2305 ? A bit old school and with a rather mundane steel but slim and suited for smaller hands.

View attachment 1836804
I have considered the uptern n as well as what I think I remember being called a bird. For that matter any of their smaller knifes. dragon fly ladybug there are a few. I haven’t been in a rush as I have more knives than I need and the choices of companies that I like are not few. Still half off for ten knives a year is not bad for their discount.

Top Bottom