What's new

FSOT Benchmade 940 Osborne EDC, Supply and Merkur Progress Razors

Howdy B&B,

I would like to put my Benchmade 940 Osborne on the trade block. I also have a Supply Single Edge SE (with a few blades) and a Merkur Progress to offer up. A few notes and pictures about each below. Prices below include shipping.

I am most interested in trading for a (different) EDC knife or two. Preferably folders, and prefer wharncliff/reverse tanto-style blades. A couple I'm particularly keen to trade for or obtain would be:

• Cold Steel 4-Max Scout
  • Kizer Cutlery Vanguard Sheepdog
  • Kershaw USA Random Leek or Scallion
  • Artisan Cutlery Xcellerator
  • QSP Swordfish
  • Civivi Cubit
  • CRKT Dextro

IMG_1231.jpg

$135 - Benchmade 940 Osborne - S30V steel, aluminum green handles. This has been with me for at least 8 years, and I was not its first owner. It has a bit of belt buckle rash on the pocket clip (easily visible in photo), and could use a bit of spit and polish if you want it to look great. The blade is quite serviceably sharp, but it could likely use a honing by someone who better knows what they're doing than I. Otherwise, this knife is tough as nails. It opens very snappily and has only a few little scrapes here and there.

$30 - Supply Single Edge SE - Lightly used, a little too aggressive for me. A quick brushing should make it good as new.

$40 - Merkur Progress - Lightly used. I am not the original owner, but purchased/traded for this from another forum member some time ago. He had been thoughtful enough to apply some orange paint to the dots and numbers - so you could say this is "customized". Tastefully, to my mind - certainly makes adjustment faster on the fly.

More pictures of the Benchmade:

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg