What's new

What is the worst blade you have used in your razor?

Dorco 300ST,301ST for me followed by Derby, (have been planning to retry them all in different shavers :eek: BUT no time soon.

I'v only been DE shaving for a bit over4 months, and I really give a blade a good period of use before I rate it. I don't shave every day, usually every 2 or 3 days. So far the worst blade I've used has been the Merkur. That was the first blade I tried and it really did a job on my face, burn and nicks. I've tried several since the Merkur's and all the shaves have been pretty good. The feathers have been great. I'm sure my technique has improved since I first used the Merkur's, so I'll try them again in the future.:thumbup1:

Derbys = Worst Blade. Astra in a slim adjustable = Worst Shave so far though, but I blame that on factors other than just the blade (but I still don't like Astras).

Gillette Super Nacet (Chinese Made for the Malaysian Market). Sadly, they are the most easily available DE blades in Malaysia.

Schick Krona Chrome, from my father's old stash. This was one of the first Schick stainless DE blades. Plus Platinums were much better.

It's a strange thing. The worst blade I've ever used was a Gillette Super Stainless. In the same pack, about half were quite serviceable.

If you mean the worst as in, I've never had a good shave from one, then it's got to be 7am.

Whatever kind of Dorco blades that are included in the sampler from West Coast Shaving. Couldn't get a close shave to save my life.

Top Bottom