What's new

What happened to Bestshave.net?

Hi all,

New B&B user here. Does anyone know what's going on with Bestshave.net? I was shopping around on that site maybe a week ago after reading some recommendations for them, but I did not actually make a purchase. I went to go place an order yesterday and the site was down which of course isn't that unusual. When I checked again today, however, the site was still down with a different error message. To my knowledge it remains inaccessible.

Hopefully Bestshave.net hasn't been shut down. Despite coming all the way from Turkey, I saw some pretty good deals there and I was really hoping to place an order. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Not sure, was working a while ago, as you know. I'd suggest checking out TVBShaving. The more you order, the better it is due to shipping. I get about 8 Haslinger pucks at a time and it makes them dirt cheap. Same with Marvin toothpaste, I get 10 and makes it about $5 a tube, half off retail here in the states.

Not sure, was working a while ago, as you know. I'd suggest checking out TVBShaving...

Thanks for the reply. Just based on a cursory look at TVBShaving I'm already impressed by their prices, I'm definitely adding them to my list of shops. Thanks again Neil.

IIRC (and a search here may back up my failing memory) the bestshave site is no longer run out of Turkey but out of Russia. There were suggestions that the service was not what it used to be.

Are you looking for anything in particular, @BlueTomorrow ?

AND WELCOME!!!! I see this is your first post.
Hall of Fame, Free Blade PIF and more await you.....and check out the Vendors section. Very likely a vendor member has what you want.

Our house is your house
Nuestra casa es su casa
Notre maision est votre maison
Taigh againn tha taigh agaibh

Are you looking for anything in particular, @BlueTomorrow ?

Hi there, thanks for the reply. I'm looking for Turkish/European shaving sticks. If memory serves, Bestshave had great prices on sticks such as Blueness and Camelot which I am looking to try (already tried/loved Arko and Derby). If you any vendors that have these products for reasonable prices, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks again for welcome messages. I'm glad I found this forum and I'm certainly enjoying my time here so far.

The site was in the air last week.
They have had some problems in the last months with the Turkish authorities.

The site was in the air last week.
They have had some problems in the last months with the Turkish authorities.

Thanks a lot for the reply mc57, this is the answer I had feared but also assumed. Hopefully everything works out.

It seems the site is down again, paypal does not work in Turkey since quite some time and i guess it is pretty hard to run an international webbshop then.

Does anyone have alternative sites for $3 brushes or $10 100-packs of green astras? Their prices were truly hard to beat!

Top Bottom