What's new

What Are You Reading?

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Gramme-Smith. It seems to be frowned upon by a lot of people but I love it. It gets better with every page.

I don't know who these "people" are, but I really liked the book. I'm excited to see if the movie turns out to be even half as good.

Currently reading the Zombie Survival Guide and then back to finish America by Jon Stewart.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Just took back to the library without having finished The Family Corleone, by Ed Falco. Purile crap, not sure how Puzo's name gets on the cover, but this was one of the worst I've tried this year. It is as if Beavis or Butthead had the idea to reverse engineer a gangsta movie, but only had print media at hand. It stumbles, doesn't flow, plays to alot of ethnic stereotypes that add nada.

Now reading "A Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy"

I just finished it. I also finished a re-read of Snow Crash that's I've been working on for a few months. I'm now reading A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs. yet another classic I never got around to reading.

After finishing several series by Isaac Asimov, I am now reading 'The Idiot' by Fyodor Dostoevsky. The incidents of my having to re-read passages has increased dramatically.

I just started reading Ulysses by James Joyce, this is going to take a while to finish as I'm only reading this on days that I do cardio (3x a week).

Good luck

---

In the last few months I read Donald Ray Pollack, Barry Hannah, Larry Brown, and the late great Harry Crews.

Proust "A la recherche..." with English crib. I started it this month planning to read 10 pages per day and to finish by June 2013.

Im reading the 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork. Pretty good so far and has helped my perspective for motiviting myself and others better to focus on the big picture.

Top Bottom