What's new

What are you listening to?

*Warning* Dont click unless you like Hardcore.. Post Hardcore or any sort of metal :001_tt2:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEBTw_ZnN9Q[/YOUTUBE]

Amazingly for me it is usually some form of classic rock and roll or 80's hair band... but lately I've been compelled to the latest Steve Martin banjo album titled "The Crow". It just speaks to me for some reason and is a bit out of character for me to say the least.

*Warning* Dont click unless you like Hardcore.. Post Hardcore or any sort of metal :001_tt2:

Not bad - I like the video.

Currently I'm listening to Endgame by Megadeth, Night is the New Day by Katatonia, Sonic Boom by Kiss, and Versus by The Haunted (still! God it's an amazing album - massive shades of slayer with more melody).

Not bad - I like the video.

Currently I'm listening to Endgame by Megadeth, Night is the New Day by Katatonia, Sonic Boom by Kiss, and Versus by The Haunted (still! God it's an amazing album - massive shades of slayer with more melody).

They are Aussie's btw :) From Melbourne

I've recently started listening to a lot more classical music and opera, both in the car and on the train to work. I find it much more relaxing than my usual classic rock staples.

Yesterday and today I listened to Mozart's The Magic Flute.

Currently going through a Shotakovich phase, loving the 7th symphonies in particular as well as the back cello suites played by Rostropovich.

Other than tha t my usual diet of RHCP and Pearl Jam.

proxy.php

Top Bottom