What's new

What are you listening to?

I'm enjoying this thread very much, I'm finding out about bands I've never heard of and that is cool in fact I'll be playing a band I found here on my weekend shows --- The Flower Kings --- tune me in both stations are streaming 24/7

bob.e
Presenter on Off The Chart Radio & Utah Free Media

Weekends From Jupiter Hollow www.offthechartradio.co.uk
Saturday And Sunday
7:00 AM Till 9:00 AM Mountain Time
2:00 PM Till 4:00 PM GMT

Boom Snap Clap www.utahfm.org
12:00 PM Till 3:00 PM Mountain Time
7:00 PM Till 10:00 PM GMT

proxy.php

Graham Lambkin - Salmon Run

Maybe it's just my personal bias, but Beck never sounded the same to me after I found out he's a third generation (and loyal) Scientologist.
Seriously? I never knew! Doesn't bother me though.

I once had a coworker who's wife was a Scientologist; she didn't try to push it down anyone's throat, but it was a source of constant irritation between the two of them. Especially when their daughter got sick to the point of death and the wife wanted to treat it with prayer; he finally sought medical attention for the child, which saved her life.

Pete Best- Haymans Green, Pete is the last of the still living Beatles to put out a solo album, with this album he proves he was not deserving to be replaced by Ringo. This album is as good as anything I've heard by the other Beatle solo efforts. It chronicles his feelings about being a Beatle and how it felt to be dumped from the band. A surprisingly good album how different could the Beatles have been with another talented song writer in the band

Top Bottom