What's new

What are you listening to?

Trying to listen to some Christmas music lately. Want to actually get in the Christmas spirit this year. Last couple have been very depressing, and this one, from a situational standpoint isn't a whole lot better. But I have my faith, I now have a SWMBO who just became my fiancee, and I've got a roof over my head. I should be thankful.

Having just listened to Glass's (1st) Violin Concerto; that set me up for:

Currently on: Sibelius's Legends from the Kalevala (Lemminkäinen st.), Iceland Sym Orch

A Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi Trio. It is the only Christmas album I own, except for James Brown's Funky Christmas! I save that one for later though.

Legion

Staff member
A little modern rock.......

Nice. I'm currently torn between the need to pay bills and the need to get tickets to the Bad Seeds next tour. I've seen Nick live a number of times, and kind of met him a couple, and it is always a great show. Never seen Grinderman live, but since all Nicks bands seem to now revolve around him and Warren Ellis, I'll say I have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I'm currently torn between the need to pay bills and the need to get tickets to the Bad Seeds next tour. I've seen Nick live a number of times, and kind of met him a couple, and it is always a great show. Never seen Grinderman live, but since all Nicks bands seem to now revolve around him and Warren Ellis, I'll say I have.

There will always be bills....... I posted this clip on Facebook last night and received a response from my brother... "Guess who has tickets to the Opera House and Enmore gigs?" I like Grinderman and The Bad Seeds, but I think that I would prefer to see Grinderman live.

Life ain't fair! :001_cool:

Top Bottom