What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Started with Tequila and cranberry juice and its ending with Crown Royal Reserve. Neat. 4 fingers.

$IMG_0927.jpg

Last night at dinner - this. Second label of Ch. Leoville Poyferre so almost as good, but a third of the price. An excellent St Julien.

Yesterday, my wife and I went to Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary. I tried their "Bourbon and Honey" at the suggestion of our server. Not bad, but I doubt I'll order it again.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Yesterday, my wife and I went to Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary. I tried their "Bourbon and Honey" at the suggestion of our server. Not bad, but I doubt I'll order it again.

When we are in San Antonio we eat at the Cheesecake Factory upon arrival to town before checking in at the hotel and we eat there again on our way out of town at the end of our trip. And we always purchase an entire cheesecake to take home.

When we are in San Antonio we eat at the Cheesecake Factory upon arrival to town before checking in at the hotel and we eat there again on our way out of town at the end of our trip. And we always purchase an entire cheesecake to take home.

We are lucky that one is in town. That being said, we don't get there much. But there's always room for a piece of cheesecake at the end of a meal there. Or at least, some of a piece of cheesecake. :)

Last night I doubled up. Started with a Shift from New Belgium (decent, not a favorite). Ended with a Root Cellars Hard Rootbeer Float. Those aren't my thing, but I bought a 4 pack so I gotta get rid of them somehow. :)

Top Bottom