What's new

What are you drinking tonight?

Early birthday present from my daughter at UF, with instructions to "drink it now!" It's red and looks unfiltered. 7% ABV. Fruity nose along with light hop. The head disappears quickly, but a nice lacing appears as the beer disappears. Lightly hopped for an IPA. Yeah... more malt and less hop than you'd expect from an IPA. Very nice Swamp Head offering, though!
http://swamphead.com/beer/gainesville-green-fresh-hop-ale/

Last edited:
Hazelburn 10 year old to warm me up before finishing off the dangerously-close-to-oxidation Dalwhinnie 15 year old with my best friend.

Today I am dining upon the Caol Ila 12yo

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413597556.262470.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413597576.730822.jpg

Last edited:
After de-skunking my very very bad dog, I had two whiskey sours Saturday night. Much better now.

Shelby - all is forgiven.

PS. If you need the magic de-skunking formula, send a PM. It really works.

Super Bock - Portuguese beer.
Where did you find it? I am trying to locate Super Bock and Sagres here in the States.
Full Sail IPA tonight. Didn't knock my socks off. Last night I tried Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, which I liked, but I will pass on Stone Brewing Co. 18th Anniversary IPA, which I also sampled - brown and coffee/malt overpowering the hops - an IPA trying to be something it's not supposed to be?

Last edited:
Two things tonight, both new to me. Rowan's Creek bourbon and Old Overholt rye whiskey. Both very enjoyable and much needed tonight. I won't likely add the Rowan to my bar but I'm happy I have added the OO.

Top Bottom