What's new

weck sextoblade and modern hair shaper blades

Alright guys so I know some one else has had to have ask this question but I can't see to find much info. So what I am trying to figure out it how many different modern blades will fit the weck and which do people find the most smooth. So far I've tryed Personna 25% sharper and Fromm. I found the Fromm more smooth but I've also gotten better at using the weck since I switched to fromm, anyway I've seen Diane blades, Annie blades and a few others but would like to try all the options just having a hard time finding sources and options that will work in it, any information would be much appreciated thanks

Awsome that's about the only other blade I'm interested in I like the regular fromm blades better than the personna I think I got a pretty raw shave with a a fresh pesona today I know the do smooth out after the first couple shaves

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Awsome that's about the only other blade I'm interested in I like the regular fromm blades better than the personna I think I got a pretty raw shave with a a fresh pesona today I know the do smooth out after the first couple shaves

The Fromm #105's are very smooth imo. If I'm using Personna or Diane, I like to give em' just a few light strops to smooth it out.

Top Bottom