What's new

Wearing your age?

I think some good advice has been posted. I strongly second the "wear what you like" sentiment. Many go through much unwarranted turmoil in trying to find a scent that will please everyone. It's just not going to happen.
People are different and finding a scent to be pleasurable is subjective.

If everyone liked the same thing, you would only be able to buy one cologne :)

Wouldn't that suck?? :w00t:

When you are looking for something that YOU might like, or your lady might like, the guys around here can certainly steer you in the right direction. But in response to your experience, I sing harmoniously with Mark and politely suggest that your buddy's wife can go to hell :)

Not necessarily green but clean and different from what most others wear, CAUTION STAY AWAY FROM THE EDT... REPEAT STAY AWAY FROM THE EDT.

Texican, PM your address and I'll send you a sample, NC

Last edited:
Wear what you want. But I would agree with your friend's wife - GFT Lavender water is not my cup of tea - bought it and gave it away. I thought it terrible but a lot of gents on this site like it. I thought it was one of the least manly scents I have ever smelled - grandmotherly, might be the right word.

Think of it this way. If you wear either lavender water, rose water, Hugo Boss, Penhaligon's or Chanel, someone is always not going to like it.

Top Bottom