What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

1711312627954.jpeg

Casio.jpg

Casio A700.

I've always loved Casio digital watches since I was a kid. My first watch was the infamous F91-W which I used for years and is something I still love to this day. Sadly, I no longer have it with me. This is the Casio A700 which I got recently. It shines with the same vintage spirit as the F91-W, has a very slim profile (6mm) and looks quite elegant (at least to me ☺️) I also love these Italian mesh style straps... Very comfortable to wear.

You may be correct, I won't argue. I do remember those Seiko pepsi divers being very popular watches back in the day, so to me it's a classic.
Classic for sure!

Here's a vintage Seiko diver's from 1980.

1711385473250.png

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Very nice. I have the exact same combo but, mine just started doing the 2 second tick. Got it sitting on the window sill as we speak.

Mine also live on the window sill. Just an easy grab and go if you have to be quick.

Yesterday, I had the Casio 5610u and a Citizen Promaster (both of which are usually sitting in a drawer) sitting on the window sill.

After Mrs. Gold noticed them sitting in the sun, she asked if I had put sunscreen on them. 😳
1711453624604.gif

But… she’s still adorable. 🙄😎😀
1711453912275.gif

Top Bottom