What's new

Watch out, snipers about! PIF

Good afternoon, gents!

Thank you all for your congratulations, your entries and your wonderful stories of acts of kindness. It's been thoroughly enjoyable to read through this thread; by far my favourite post was by [MENTION=103846]KeenDogg[/MENTION] for his entry that nominated not himself, but another. That's the spirit!

By random number generation, the winner of this PIF (after picking three "not in" posts, one of which was my own!) is #17 and [MENTION=105395]TexFlood[/MENTION]. I'll be sending you a PM shortly!

And so concludes my first PIF. It was very fun and I look forward to doing another sometime soon.

Thanks for playing, folks!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Well Done Tex Flood! Thanks [MENTION=93613]19TPL91[/MENTION] for the opportunity and the kind words! Merry Christmas, God Bless, and Happy Hollidays to everyone!

Sincerely,
Adam

Good afternoon, gents!

Thank you all for your congratulations, your entries and your wonderful stories of acts of kindness. It's been thoroughly enjoyable to read through this thread; by far my favourite post was by @KeenDogg for his entry that nominated not himself, but another. That's the spirit!

By random number generation, the winner of this PIF (after picking three "not in" posts, one of which was my own!) is #17 and @TexFlood. I'll be sending you a PM shortly!

And so concludes my first PIF. It was very fun and I look forward to doing another sometime soon.

Thanks for playing, folks!

Thanks 19TPL91. I've won more than my share here lately and feel like a winner just for participating in this thread.

So in the spirit of this thread, I'm declaring my winnings to be what I took away from participation. I'm going to PIF the PIF of the gift certificate to West Coast Shaving. Everybody likes new toys but I have plenty of new stuff to play with for now so going to share this one back out. One of the beautiful things about B&B is all the (free) great advice from which I've learned how to get better and more pleasant results from pretty inexpensive products. I have more products than I need right now to get a great smelling good shave.

Look for my separate PIF thread shortly.

Thanks...

I'm not in, but would like to congratulate you! The fact that you've turned around and repaid the generosity shown to you through your PIF is the kind of gesture that makes B&B my favorite place on the Net.

This site's content is great, but the members are what make's it truly special.

Thanks 19TPL91. I've won more than my share here lately and feel like a winner just for participating in this thread.

So in the spirit of this thread, I'm declaring my winnings to be what I took away from participation. I'm going to PIF the PIF of the gift certificate to West Coast Shaving. Everybody likes new toys but I have plenty of new stuff to play with for now so going to share this one back out. One of the beautiful things about B&B is all the (free) great advice from which I've learned how to get better and more pleasant results from pretty inexpensive products. I have more products than I need right now to get a great smelling good shave.

Look for my separate PIF thread shortly.

Thanks...

I just noticed this after making my most recent post. I love this place! It helps restore my faith in humanity.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Congratulations on being sniped, and bravo for such a magnificent PIF!

I've enjoyed the benefit of quite a few random acts of kindness from B&B members, not the least of which have happened in the last few weeks. One of these days, I hope I can pay them all forward. With all the generosity around B&B, that is no easy task!

Top Bottom