What's new

Twelve days of Christmas- Straight razor roatation

On the Ninth Day of Christmas I used another ivory scaled razor. This Ragg razor and it's scale have aged beautifully. And it shaves just as well.

Attachments

• $IMG_0396.jpg
    $IMG_0396.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 43
I brought out another ivory for the tenth day of Christmas. I have seen others like this on here and it has been written that it is part of a set. Regardless, it's a great shave!

Changing up, this morning the Whacker with Demascus steel did the job in excellent fashion. It's a nice razor.

Attachments

• $IMG_0322.jpg
    $IMG_0322.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 34
On the twelfth day of Christmas I used the W R Case with the mother of pearl scales. I seldom use it, but it never disappoints. I used this special razor for a special day. After theses last twelve days of Christmas, I hope that some of my love ones or Santa will remember me, and put a new razor under the tree.

Santa arrived last night and left a beautiful T I Spartacus razor. It's a modern era razor, which is unusual for me. But it honed well and really delivered on the shave. Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks but I've run through my two week rotation, and many of those left unposted are ivory handles, Wade and Butchers, with Red Imps an other eclectic razors. I'm trying real hard to control my hoarding impulses, but with limited success.

Top Bottom