What's new

Treet carbon steel blades

I’m probably going to regret it but I bought 100 of these. Something about them makes me think they’ll work for me. If not, I give them away!

They feel like stainless don't y' think?
They (yellow red Dura Sharp) do feel smooth as stainless but Treet is producing a couple of carbon blades so why should they intentionally mislabel some of them?

I read here that you can coat carbon blades so maybe there are coated ones and uncoated (Black Beauty) ones…

I haven't used them in weeks but I have loads of them. I like them a lot. When I was a newbie they were the only ones with which I could get a BBS shave with no nicks. They were very forgiving for me and still did the job!
IMG_20210801_210040766.jpg

Yes, they`re coated but for some reason they indeed feel like stainless which I like even more than for example platinum blades. And if You take them out of a razor and just air dry they wont rust at all. Great blades imo.
Old post, but I agree. I am wrapping up an month with a single blue Treet Dura Sharp blade. I towel dry the blade after every shave and it has performed admirably for me.

That's right, it is reported on the razorbladesclub website that the Treet Dura Sharp blades are coated in PTFE (Teflon).
I apologize for my mistake, I was informed PTFE is a synthetic polymer of carbon and fluorine.
The blades are therefore made of carbon.

That's right, it is reported on the razorbladesclub website that the Treet Dura Sharp blades are coated in PTFE (Teflon).
I apologize for my mistake, I was informed PTFE is a synthetic polymer of carbon and fluorine.
No worries. Most opinions here have the Dura Sharp as the top 1 or 2 of the Treet carbon offerings. I think it is pretty good myself but still prefer the Treet Platinum which is a stainless steel blade.

I have had pretty good results with the Treet carbon steel blades I have tried so far. Here is my current top of mind ranking, currently I am using the Falcon, I haven't used the others in a while.

1. Treet Falcon - Exceptionally smooth yet also cuts very well too!
2. Treet Dura Sharp
3. Treet White Carbon
4. Treet Classic

I have had pretty good results with the Treet carbon steel blades I have tried so far. Here is my current top of mind ranking, currently I am using the Falcon, I haven't used the others in a while.

1. Treet Falcon - Exceptionally smooth yet also cuts very well too!
2. Treet Dura Sharp
3. Treet White Carbon
4. Treet Classic
I haven't heard of a White Carbon, but I agree the Falcon is capable.

Experiences really vary on the carbon steel blades. The people that hate them really hate them. Treet dominates the Pakistani market, and the men there tend to have thick, heavy facial hair, so I think Treet does a great job in general.

Top Bottom