What's new

Treet Blade Question

The Treet Silver blade is nice, got a really smooth, comfortable, close shave. Since it's a carbon steel blade, we'll have to see how long it last but liked the blade today. All in all, a fine shave and great start to the day. Now go enjoy your day folks

Day 2 on the Treet Silver and another nice shave. Love the post shave feel they give. But Treet blades don't seem to like the Gillette New razor but it still came out fine. Now go enjoy your day

Day 3 of the Treet Silver and it didn't work for me. Lots of pulling/tugging/discomfort so I reckon that the Silver is a 2 shave blade for me and that's ok. Those 2 were very nice and the blades super inexpensive. I'll try another Silver is some different razors and see how it goes and let y'all know. But I look forward to 2 comfortable shaves. We'll see

I tried the Silver in a Parker 94r razor today and the results were superb. Close, very very comfortable and so smooth, what more can you ask for. I'll try this again tomorrow and let y'all know.

One more with a Treet Silver. This time in a Rotbart #15 razor and it was good. I have found the Silver to be a 2 shave blade (for me anyway) and will move on to the next one in line. Will keep y'all posted.

Today I tried the Treet Classic and it was a wonderful surprise. Not knowing what to expect, I loaded it in my Weber DLC and went at it. WOW is all I can say. Smooth, comfortable, sharp and ended up with a 2 pass DFS + shave. Truthfully, it was hard to tell there was a blade in the razor, it was that smooth.

Of course, that's only the first shave with it. I'll move it to a different razor tomorrow and see how it goes. But for today, I'm impressed.

Today I tried the Treet Classic and it was a wonderful surprise. Not knowing what to expect, I loaded it in my Weber DLC and went at it. WOW is all I can say. Smooth, comfortable, sharp and ended up with a 2 pass DFS + shave. Truthfully, it was hard to tell there was a blade in the razor, it was that smooth.

Of course, that's only the first shave with it. I'll move it to a different razor tomorrow and see how it goes. But for today, I'm impressed.

I'm loving these Treet Silver blades. Now I have to try classic.

Shave #2 with the Treet Classic and it delivered another smooth, comfortable close shave with little effort. Well, a little more effort than yesterday cuz the Baili is milder than my Weber. None the less, another DFS+ shave and I"m liking this blade a lot. Day 2 impressed me again. What will happen tomorrow with a Treet Classic/Parker 94r combo?? Stay tuned and I'll let you know.

Shave 3 was great. Another smooth close comfortable shave. I usually bin a blade after 3 shaves but this one doing so well that I'll try again tomorrow

Last edited:
Shave #4 worked out very well indeed. Paired up the Treet Classic with a Parker 94r razor and got another close, smooth and comfortable shave using some CO Bigelow SC. I continue to be surprised with this blade and happily so. Going for #5 tomorrow and I think it will be great too. We'll find out.

Shave #5 turned out just fine but it is time to retire this blade. Still smooth and comfortable but it just sorta stopped cutting the stubble. Did an extra pass and ended up with a fine results though. I'm impressed with this blade. I believe it to be a very good quality blade and will probably get some of these.

Next week = Treet Durasharp (yellow package)

Had shave #1 with a Treet Classic today in my G2 Fatboy. Wow! I am almost completely BBS in two passes with no irritation. It was a great shave this morning. I am going to have to try the other Treet blades now.

Thank you for this thread. It got me curious about these blades.

Starting the week with the Treet Dura-Sharp blade. Loaded the blade in my trusty Weber DLC razor, made up a nice Palmolive SC lather and went at it.

Amazing! Felt just a sharp as last week's Classic but a whole bunch smoother Got a 2 pass(with a little touch up) DFS shave and am quite happy with it. Hope to get 4 nice shaves out of this blade. Time will tell. More tomorrow

Day 2 with the Dura-Sharp and I moved into my Baili TTO razor. Again, very smooth and comfortable, but I don't think this razor/blade combo shows the best of either. The Baili is a very mild shaver and the pair just didn't produce the results I like without a lot more work.

But, as stated, the blade still felt very smooth and comfortable and the end results were excellent. Will be using it again tomorrow in a different razor. Stay tuned and let's see what happens.

I get about the same amount of shaves with the Treet Carbon Black blade. About 2 DFS & thats about it. The third shave is iffy & will leave stubble behind without numerous touch up passes. The Forth shave = Forget it..!:w00t:

Day #3 with the Dura-Sharp was very nice. Moved the blade to a Rotbart #15 razor and got a fine shave, still smooth and comfortable. Will go for #4 tomorrow with my Parker 94r and see what happens.

Top Bottom