What's new

Top Shot

I'll agree with everyone on this. Jay had to go. If he was so cocky about things he would have been tolerable but every time the expert (which they all did) asked him to try to switch his grip he blew them off. I cannot wait for next week challenge.

I'll agree with everyone on this. Jay had to go. If he was so cocky about things he would have been tolerable but every time the expert (which they all did) asked him to try to switch his grip he blew them off. I cannot wait for next week challenge.

I will say this though about changing his grip just before a high pressure event where one is under pressure if the grip it is not in the muscle memory inventory what you get is a mixture of old and new, and almost no chance of making it. That said, I really think these marines should show some of the respect they themselves demand, and "mocking" is not respectful of anyone. They all knew that Jay did not have the exposure to the training that they all take for granted and was probably not going to make it. If, by chance, you guys are reading this, here are some words of wisdom....behave! I realize that it is a reality show and everyone is competing but ....come on! Show a little class like you did at the Marines dinner!

Besides, none of them probably know how to do a proper wet shave!:biggrin1:

Later,
Richard

Last edited:
...That said, I really think these marines should show some of the respect they themselves demand, and "mocking" is not respectful of anyone. They all knew that Jay did not have the exposure to the training that they all take for granted and was probably not going to make it. If, by chance, you guys are reading this, here are some words of wisdom....behave! I realize that it is a reality show and everyone is competing but ....come on! Show a little class like you did at the Marines dinner!

Besides, none of them probably know how to do a proper wet shave!:biggrin1:

Later,
Richard

Agreed. Some of the younger military guys (George primarily and Ashley especially this week) have acted like complete and total jerks to those they view as "less worthy." It's one thing to make friends with some guys and not get along particularly well with others. But the name calling and out and out disrespect from those two in particular was unnecessary and in my opinion unprofessional. I want to watch a shooting competition with the best in the world, not the trashy name calling and personal drama from most other reality shows.

Well, we Lost Jamie. Having been sent to elimination challenges four times, it may be that in the end he faced and won as many competitions as the ultimate "winner" of the season.

He was the only class act on the show after the first few episodes. I've pretty much lost interest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom