What's new

Toggle lovers Club/TLC. Post all things Toggles here+ pics and tips

Nice, I would shave with it, that is what it is for. If it has been gifted to you then you can do with it as you please 👍
True, he's just worried about messing up the butterfly action / it being worth as much as it is, but it definitely is a piece I will pass on and keep in the family, and I really want to use it. I think I read the butterfly / toggle action can break if used a lot? Is this true? And if so, I'm sure someone can fix it?

True, he's just worried about messing up the butterfly action / it being worth as much as it is, but it definitely is a piece I will pass on and keep in the family, and I really want to use it. I think I read the butterfly / toggle action can break if used a lot? Is this true? And if so, I'm sure someone can fix it?
It's a beauty! Congrats!

I would use it if it clamps the blade tight and the blade looks aligned OK. It's of course up to you, it's your razor. They can be delicate in the case of being dropped. I think that's why Gillette went with the 195/Adjustable/Fatboy design. The 195 was probably cheaper to manufacture as well.
I found my Toggle to be on the aggressive side, but it's never been tuned up. They do have some weight to them, so I always thought that's why it seems aggressive.
Mine isn't anywhere near as good looking as your Toggle.

Oh man enjoy the toggle! I use mine all the time. After use just clean dry and I use mineral oil on all razors. They are one of my favorite shavers!!

Attachments

• IMG_4087.jpeg
    IMG_4087.jpeg
    778 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom