What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Yes I'm pretty optimistic about the Rum Flake. I think it was James that recommended it, and I haven't yet tried a GH product that I didn't really like. (Okay, so that only amounts to two, but they're both in the "love" column so far.)
I'm in that category myself. I remember James suggesting that, I haven't gone wrong with any of his recommendations. He put me on BCF and Irish Oak to name a few.

I'm in that category myself. I remember James suggesting that, I haven't gone wrong with any of his recommendations. He put me on BCF and Irish Oak to name a few.

So, since you put me on to BCF, I can attribute that to James as well. (transitive property of enabling?)

New Peterson Standard System 302 arrived today, smokes like a dream but I am still on the fence as far as the P-lip is concerned,it fit well in the mouth and no tongue bite but possible "roof bite".:001_unsur
$IMG_0104_3.jpg

Nice looking Meershaum there Telecaster52, very uniform coloring.
You lost me with this post:confused1

Are you refering to Tele's post in the Pipe Rack? That one's not a meer, that's a bakelite pipe. The only way you get a meer that color is cleaning it with too much Windex.:001_smile

Nice 302!

I've seen this thread pop up a few times, but have always avoided it since it's such a liability to my wallet! However, I do have something to share.

My girlfriend's uncle gave me these as we were leaving his house after staying there for Thanksgiving. I was pretty much speechless.

$6475170125_f6a33e6235_b.jpg

That's Not a Meershaum? Yeah I got lost in this thread should have quoted it. sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom