What's new

Tobacquisitions August 2016

Stopped by a local B&M to find some aged goodies. From top to bottom 2013,2010,2010,2008.

proxy.php

Not trying to "out age" you Andrew, but I received a cool gift from a BL brother in the mail today. Bones billiard and some 2002 Rattray's....hard to see the can is puffed up a little waiting for the amazing goodness to pop out.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Not trying to "out age" you Andrew, but I received a cool gift from a BL brother in the mail today. Bones billiard and some 2002 Rattray's....hard to see the can is puffed up a little waiting for the amazing goodness to pop out.

Have you tried Accountants Mixture yet? I've had it in my shopping cart for about five or six of the last orders that I've had, but I always take it out at the last minute.

Have you tried Accountants Mixture yet? I've had it in my shopping cart for about five or six of the last orders that I've had, but I always take it out at the last minute.

I have not, but what is special about it is, its from 01/2002, which makes it 14-1/2 years old. Can't wait to try it.

That is nothing short of awesome! I hope that every BL brother gets loads of old baccy[emoji4]

I was lucky enough to have some year 2000 tins of both the Accountant's Mixture and the Professional's Mixture. I was able to share some with the good folks here a few years back. This stuff ages to perfection. I can't remember to whom I sent samples, but I do remember Brian being one of them.

You are in for a treat!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Very cool

I was lucky enough to have some year 2000 tins of both the Accountant's Mixture and the Professional's Mixture. I was able to share some with the good folks here a few years back. This stuff ages to perfection. I can't remember to whom I sent samples, but I do remember Brian being one of them.

You are in for a treat!
So now I have to order a few tins of Accountant's Mixture...

Went back to that B&M and pawed through the tins some more.

All three of these are from 2006

proxy.php

Mature VA is from 2012
Norwood is from 2010
ODF is 2012
proxy.php

I'm so excited to smoke that tin of Dark Star!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Went back to that B&M and pawed through the tins some more.

All three of these are from 2006

proxy.php

Mature VA is from 2012
Norwood is from 2010
ODF is 2012
proxy.php

I'm so excited to smoke that tin of Dark Star!
:w00t: I'm completely jealous about the number 27 and Dark Star. McClelland VAs might not be my absolute favorite VAs, but they have so much character to them that they're hard to resist!

:w00t: I'm completely jealous about the number 27 and Dark Star. McClelland VAs might not be my absolute favorite VAs, but they have so much character to them that they're hard to resist!

Thanks. I'm very excited. Off on Friday and thinking of cracking the Dark Star.

My Humicare GX 1000 humidifier for the Frigidor showed up today along with 15 cigars and a Bugatti torch lighter.

Top Bottom