What's new

Tobacquisitions August 2016

Got a wee one today. A diminutive Ehrlich yachtsman. Super sweet.

proxy.php
Sweet, I had been contemplating that one, but when I went to get it it was gone. Makes me feel better knowing it was someone here

Won an Instagram GAW. Super excited as I've been watching this pipe maker for a little while. The pipe showed up today and is superb. Yet to take it out for its first smoke, though.

$20160805_134211.jpg
Scortarious Pipes

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I swung by my local shop today, and got a pound of their full Virginia and 2 ounces of their Kentucky rough cut. When I got home Stonehaven was waiting for me.
$IMG_20160808_161810504.jpg

HU Tobacco order: Dan Tobacco Salty Dogs and Holly's Discovery.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Aristocob order: Missouri Meerschaum Marcus

proxy.php

A new Stinky Cigar Tall Ashtray to replace my old one that's rusting away. This one is all stainless.

proxy.php

What size did you buy?

3/8" inner, 1/2" outter

It works well for all normal sized stems, however it can be a bit too snug for overly wide ones. Even if they aren't as flexible as rubber, I like them more than the rubber softy bits. I think they feel more comfortable and they don't taste as nasty.

Stumbled upon a Brick & Mortar shop that I had not seen before. The proprietor says 20% off if you buy a whole box. It's my civic duty to support local business. LOL

25-Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Perfectos...

Last edited:
3/8" inner, 1/2" outter

It works well for all normal sized stems, however it can be a bit too snug for overly wide ones. Even if they aren't as flexible as rubber, I like them more than the rubber softy bits. I think they feel more comfortable and they don't taste as nasty.
Thanks. [emoji106]

An estate Radice Rind billiard.

proxy.php

proxy.php

A few of the new Russ Ouellette signature blends.

proxy.php

Only a "Radice" pipe and 8 tins of tobacco? After the "tobaccalyps" date has passed, you have become a light weight KW. :lol: JK, you can send me that pipe when it doesn't agree with you. Sweet Radice for sure!

So went into a brick and motor here in Phoenix while I was here for a short business trip and ended up with 6 Blanco Nine toro cigars. Can't wait to try them
$2016-08-10 20.15.27.jpg

Top Bottom