What's new

Tobacquisitions August 2016

Stuff I need to catalog and figure out how to fit into my cellar.. these are July and August purchases, all made after deciding not to buy any more tobacco!! Apparently I suck at not buying tobacco, but hopefully I'll get way better soon!

View attachment 684076

500g Salty Dogs
500g Tumblin' Dice
500g Brown Flake Unscented
500g Best Brown No. 2
500g Bright CR Flake
500g St. James Flake
250g SG Navy Flake
11 tins Klondike Gold (I've heard it's good! ;)
5 tins 2016 CC
5 tins 2017 CC
11 tins Fusilier's Ration
3 tins Magnum Opus
4 tins White Knight
2 tins Black House

Should I ever somehow run out of tobacco, I now know who to ste- visit.

Tsuge bamboo shanked billiard.

proxy.php

A few 8deco tampers.

proxy.php

The tobaccos are nice and all, but I'm digging that Mesa head in the background. :thumbup1:
The D-180! A true classic that is partially responsible for my hearing loss.. the bulk of that credit goes to drumbo in the last ban I played in, though! "What'd ya say, Sonny boy!? ..2-3-4-!!!

Yeah, I don't know what's cooler: the tobacco, the Mesa, or the Schwin!
For me it's the '68 Coppertone 5-Speed for the win.. first year of the 5-Speed + last year of the Coppertone = hen's teeth! The only Sting-Ray I have that doesn't get ridden. One day I'll get 'er on the road, but she's just living room candy 'til then.

...or maybe the button tucked leather chair....:thumbup1:
It's vinyl, and not as cherry as it was 20 years ago when I got it, but I love that chair!

Just purchased my first pipe, tobacco, and some supplies a few days ago. I've smoked four bowls of Frog Morton's Cellar, and each has been amazing. I love the smoky spiciness of the latakia, with the bright finish of the virginias. Looks like I've found another hobby! I also just started college, so I will have to limit what I purchase.

$IMG_1078.jpg

Just purchased my first pipe, tobacco, and some supplies a few days ago. I've smoked four bowls of Frog Morton's Cellar, and each has been amazing. I love the smoky spiciness of the latakia, with the bright finish of the virginias. Looks like I've found another hobby! I also just started college, so I will have to limit what I purchase.

Nice! Welcome to the Brown Leaf.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Picked up a nice Straight Kirsten to match my bent. The pics make it a little hard to tell, but they're both a nice goldtone w copper lucite stems.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom