What's new

Tobacco pouch?

For carrying tobacco in pocket? Zip lock bag, small coin purse that you pinch to open (clamshell type)? I had a small pipe bag that had room for pipes, tobacco pouch, etc that I enjoyed for a bit, but gifted it to my brother in law. Since you'll need to carry a pipe as well, then you might try to preload your pipe and use a wind cap to keep things tidy until use. I've done that with success.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I picked up a Claudio Albieri(sp) from SP and I like it. Small and unassuming.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I have several. I like the Peterson on the bottom left the best.

But usually, I just use a zip lock bag.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Since you'll need to carry a pipe as well, then you might try to preload your pipe and use a wind cap to keep things tidy until use. I've done that with success.

... the only problem I have with this is that I keep loosing those damn wind caps! Otherwise works like a charm!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
coiled up pipe cleaner to cover the bowl when you load a bowl and put it in your pocket. Works like a charm.

Sorringowl Workhorse lined pouch here. I also dip Copenhagen long cut and I’ve found the empty plastic cans are perfect for carrying a few pipes worth of baccy. They fit well in the pocket too.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Clearly a dangerous person. Seems I've one in my basket at Amazon as well. Trying to resist. Hey maybe a cigar tube would fit well in there?

Cigar Tube.jpg

These things always remind me too much of toilet paper rollers. But they work.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
My son carries a maxpedition for his diabetic supplies. Going on 5 years of daily carry and performs like new. Excellent products.

Top Bottom