What's new

Tim Tebow's Shaving Stuff

He's this guy that the doctors said should be aborted when his mother was pregnant with him because he'd never make it past a year.
He's a guy that they told should play full back, defensive back, tight end, anything but quarterback because he wasn't built to be a quarterback. He went on to become one of the most highly touted high school quarterbacks in the nation and was recruited by all the top colleges. But then everyone said he'd never be a successful college level quarterback, so he played on two national championship teams, won the Davey O'Brien award, twice the Maxwell Award, and the Heisman Trophy.
So then they said he's not good enough for the NFL, so he went and got drafted in the first round and recently won his first NFL playoff game on a long ball (they said he couldn't do that) in overtime against one of the best teams/defenses in football.

And, because he is faithful and loves the Lord and shows it as a Christian should, he isn't very popular outside of his fan base. He is a guy that has won at everything he has done, including life, sets a remarkable example for kids, and does pretty much nothing but good, all for the glory of someone else.

But I'll bet he uses a Fusion. That vibrates and lights up. With gooey gel from a can.

+1111!!!!!!

OK so Tebow is out.

Can we now address the ridiculous Fumanchu that Joe Flacco is sporting?
$66790071.jpg

Patriots, 35-17

Just spoke with some guys I know in Boston, seems Tebow was seen taking a morning stroll across Boston Harbor...walking on the water.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
OK so Tebow is out.

Can we now address the ridiculous Fumanchu that Joe Flacco is sporting?

Patriots, 35-17

Yes it is hideous, but I think it is there to distract people from thinking "How unstoppable would the Ravens be if they had a good QB?" :biggrin:

Top Bottom